How Do You Recharge Air Conditioning With Freon In A Geo Metro?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

I think you should use some professional help for it. Check out the ac repair service from https://www.yelp.com/biz/nevada-residential-services-las-vegas-2 and contact them. I think you might like their services a lot and hoe they work too. Good luck with it, hope I helped you here 😉

0

An air conditioner that is blowing warm air is frustrating. If all of the components are working properly in your Metro, you may need to recharge your system with refrigerant. Recharging the air conditioner yourself in your Metro is possible if your car is R134 compatible. Most models made in 1995 or prior to that use R12 refrigerant. Test the air conditioning system for leaks. If your Metro is R134 compatible, you can use a leak detection kit from your local automotive store. Some of these kits will seal small leaks. Keep in mind that if the air conditioner is leaking, you must fix the leaks before recharging the system. Locate the Low Pressure Side of the system. This is usually centered in front of the engine. It has a cap marked LOW. Remove the cap. Determine if your car uses R134 or R12 refrigerant. You will notice screw type connectors on the both the High Pressure Side and Low Pressure Side lines in models using R12 refrigerant. They R134 compatible systems have a quick connect