How Do You Solve A Mosaic Logic Puzzle?

0
Posted seb345 edited answer

How Do You Solve A Mosaic Logic Puzzle?

0
seb345 seb345 edited answer

Thanks for the tips! I’ve never solved mosaic logic puzzles before. Most often, I did jigsaw puzzles, logic puzzles, and the classic ones, sudoku, haha.

My husband LOVES sudoku. I think that we have like twenty different magazines with this game around the house. He even has an app on the phone where he plays this. I’m thinking of buying him something else to have a little variety, something like jigsaw puzzle australia. I haven’t decided yet, but I guess it will be more interesting this way. I’m tired of sudoku myself, haha.

0

Mosaic logic puzzles originated in England and consist of creating a picture by filling in squares. Scattered throughout the puzzle are numbers. Each digit indicates the number of surrounding blocks, plus the numbered block, that are to be darkened to create the picture. Use this advice to solve a mosaic logic puzzle. Look over the entire puzzle. Locate all 9’s in the puzzle. This means that the square with the 9 and all immediate squares around it will be darkened. Locate all the 6’s that are on the edges of the puzzle. The block containing the 6 and the immediate squares around are able to be darkened. Also, look at the corners of the puzzle, if they contain the number 4 then the numbered square and all the immediate blocks around it can be filled in. Check the puzzle diagram for the number 0. Mark all the blocks immediately around the 0 block with a light “x.” These blocks are the white background of the picture. Continue working puzzle until all blocks with a 9 or 0 are marked appr