How does a person get pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
11
Frank Bell Posted

0

Like cancers in all types, who actually knows how you get them ? It still unknow ! But the truth is out there…
But in some cases, it can be the cause of unhealthy condition about smoking or eating badly.

0
Kayla Coomes

Unfortunately nobody knows what causes pancreatic cancer. It is one of those illnesses that are known to be in your genes. Some risk factors do include smoking

-1
Luchas Foster

I read symptoms of being allergic to amoxicillin.Look a detail is here written all

-1
Luchas Foster

buy birth control pills without prescription I accept, I will not afraid to confess, already 7 more than. And even I fear to pass to other preparation, to. over the years noticed no by-effects. Recommended me him once gynaecologist. Does not cause getting used, because for this time I not singly gave rest to the organism 100 % protecting from undesirable pregnancy, comfortable in application.

0

While it is virtually impossible to tell what caused a specific person to develop pancreatic cancer, there are some important principles of cancer biology that can help us understand why pancreatic cancer develops, and large population-based studies help us understand the many risk factors for this disease.Pancreatic cancer is fundamentally a disease caused by damage to the DNA. This damage is often referred to as mutations. These mutations can be inherited from mom or dad, or they can beacquired as we age. First, let us look at theinherited mutations. Remember that we have two copies of each gene – one copy we inherit from our mother, the other copy we inherit from our father. Most individuals with an inherited cancer syndrome inherit one mutant copy (let us say from dad) and one intact (normal) copy (let us say from mom) of a cancer associated gene. As these individuals with an inherited cancer syndrome age, some of will sustain damage the good copy of the gene (the copy they got from mom) in a cell in their pancreas. That cell will then have two damaged copies of the gene (one inherited and one acquired during life), and, as a result, that cell in the pancreas will begin to grow abnormally and will eventually form a cancer.