How does a person get pancreatic cancer?

FeaturedHealth
7
Frank Bell Posted

1 2 3 4 6 7 8
0
Samara Samara123

OMG SO DIFFICULT QUESTION

0
AnnetFowler Kallykally777@gmail.com

It depends on your organism. No one knows what can happen. Anyways, I prefer to check my body every year and used www.hgha.com/testosterone-testing/ to know what is going on with my body and how I can solve the problem.

0
Carter87

I became very worried about my health as I have constant pain in the lower abdomen. I started to take a pain reliever in the form of a https://hempworldstore.com/green-roads-cbd-oil-1500-mg/. It is said that it does not harm, but I worry that I do not develop cancer in organisime.

0
Alton Barrows

Scientists don’t know exactly what causes most pancreatic cancers, but they have found several risk factors that can make a person more likely to get this disease:
Risk factors that can be changed:

• Tobacco use
  • Overweight and obesity
  • Workplace exposure to certain chemicals

Risk factors that can’t be changed:

• Age
  • Gender
  • Race
  • Family history
  • Inherited genetic syndromes
  • Diabetes
  • Chronic pancreatitis
  • Cirrhosis of the liver
  • Stomach problems
0
Kumud Jha

The exact cause of pancreatic cancer is not known but some high risks are known, such as:

1-Diabetes: a diabetic person has 3to5 times greater risk of pancreatic cancer

2-Obesity and inactivity

3-smoking-due to presence of carcinogenic compounds in cigarettes which leads to inhibition of cell death

4-pancreatic cysts and chronic pancreatitis

5-diet

6-lycopene(tomato nutrient)& selenium

1 2 3 4 6 7 8