How does one file a formal complaint about a probation officer, the probation department or any other DPCA funded Alternatives to Incarceration program?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Questions or concerns regarding a particular probation officer or department should first be addressed with the probation officer's supervisor and/or the Director of that department. If after having written to the Probation Department Director concerning your problem, you are not satisfied, you may file a written complaint with the NYS Division of Probation and Correctional Alternatives (DPCA). All correspondence to DPCA should be sent to the attention of the State Director at 80 Wolf Road, Albany, New York 12205. more
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.