0
Q:

How does one unregister to vote?

Answers

0
I never made a party declaration when I registered to vote in Texas. Take a look at the voter registration application. more

0
Contact the elections board in your area and have them remove you from the registry. You have to do this when you move from one location to another I'm not sure that that's true- when I moved from FL to NY and called FL to see if I had to remove myself from the rolls, they said when I registered in NY, NY would contact FL about removing me from the rolls. more
0
You can re-register to vote and check off "No Party Affiliation" to remove your affiliation with any party. You should be able to do this at the Post Office, I believe. more
0
I'm registered as no party affiliation, and that means that I get tons of junk mail from both parties trying to recruit me. It sucks. But it is interesting to see what the parties' tactics are for recruiting the unaffiliated. more
0
they said when I registered in NY, NY would contact FL about removing me from the rolls In theory, that's the way it's supposed to work. If you registered in three different states over the course of your life, each new state is supposed to tell the previous state to remove you from their list. Each state doesn't always do this, even if they are supposed to, so you could find yourself registered in all of the states you lived in. If this happens, you just have to contact the elections board and ask them to remove you. more

...