How does stress negatively affect your life?

Health
0
June Manning

What are some of the best things to do to relieve stress?

0
Maxim Bessmertniy

Stress can cause such problems as headaches, high blood pressure, heart problems, diabetes, skin conditions, asthma, arthritis, depression, and anxiety. I personally started experiencing insomnia. I should say, CBD oil from GoldBee.com turned out to be helpful. And I agree that sports and a healthy diet can work as natural stress relievers.

0
Alexia Hunt

I have been really stressed for more than a month now. And even though I meditate everyday, the stress is not going away. It goes away for sometime after meditation but it comes back. And I don’t know what else I can do.

0
Oliver Harvey

I think sport helps the most. When I feel stressed out, I usually go to the gym or running. Also, to support the nervous system I take Magnesium and other supplements. By the way, I buy them at Canada Drugs Direct. In addition, meditation is very effective as well.