0
Q:

How hard is it to get a job at the post office?

0
Go to USPS.com and sign for the test based upon your region of the country and the type of job you want by craft. There is NO cost to take the test. If you are a veteran you get extra points. The test training manual is available at most libraries or your local bookstore. Do well on the test! I only got an 80 and it took them two years to get to my name on the list. You can also get in by volunteering to be a TE (temporary employee) for a year. After 6 months a TE can take the test from the inside. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com

0
not hard, if in fact theyre hiring.... go to your post office and ask...they 'll have notices on board if they're highering... .....you take a test and then get put on a list, you have to pay for the test as far as i know. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
Go to your local main office post office. Go to their administration building. Ask for an application form or go to the government us web site and fill out a form there . Below is the link. Good luck. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com

...