0
Q:

How is Goodwill funded and where does the money go?

Tags:
Write a comment...

Answers

0
Goodwill generates revenues from a variety of sources, including store sales, government contracts for services, sale of salvage materials, financial contributions, etc. The dollars that Goodwill generates from the sale of donated items and from monetary contributions support Goodwill's employment-related programs; over 90% of total revenue goes to supporting such programs. The other 10% helps meet administrative costs. For more information, view our most recent Annual Report. more
goodwillswpa.org
/faq 
Write a comment...
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Add your answer...

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

...