How is music an agent of socialization?

agent Music Socialization
0
Posted Glen Moore edited answer

How is music an agent of socialization?

0

music is about everything

0
Glen Moore Glen Moore edited answer

Music can express a lot of things without words! It is one of the best tools of communication sometimes. Besides, for me, music is a great company too. I love to sit on my porch and play guitar. Even my neighbors come outside to hear me playing, and I love to interact with them. Recently, I found some country guitar books and wanna learn a couple of songs. I always loved country music since it lifts my mood. Hopefully, my neighbors will enjoy it too. I’ve tried to play country songs and usually play something relaxing and romantic.

0
Kian Jackson

music helps to better understand feelings and emotions

0
Alex

Music lessons are really cool! I remember that I used to go to music school to learn how to play the guitar. It was pretty difficult. Then I started touring with my small band and faced the problem that my guitar strap lock did not hold the guitar well, which caused my guitar to fall frequently. So I decided to contact TreeThugger
Here I found a great guitar strap lock with which it was much easier for me to perform.

0
Demi Cameron

Music is about everything: feelings, religion, politics. It’s doesn’t matter it’s Billie Eilish sheet music or someone else, it’s a part of the culture and our life.