How long does it take a newborn puppy to open its eyes and start walking around?

eyes newborn Pets puppy walking
0
Asked

0

Hi, I have 4 new babies and they are now 3 weeks old and very cute any way this is hera 2nd and last litter she is getting fixed already got the appointment, any way there eyes oped at 10 and 11 days and that was cool now they can see me and they always come running to me to get lovins, Im trying not to keep any but I am already inlove with them cause they are so sweet and cute.Well best of luck with your new babies and CONGRADS.

0

It usually takes ten days to two weeks for puppies to open their eyes, and they can usually start standing on their own by about three weeks, although they are pretty unsteady the first day or two that they stand up. Good luck with your pup.