0
Q:

How long does it take for the recipient to receive their E-Gift Card?

Answers

0
Sent to a valid e-mail address, the recipient should receive their E-Gift Card within a few hours of the order being placed. more
domestications.com
2 more sources
Hide

0
Sent to a valid e-mail address, the recipient should receive their E-Gift Card within a few hours of the order being placed. Q: How is the E-Gift Card recipient notified? A: The recipient will get an e-mail alerting them of their gift. The e-mail will also include information on how to retrieve and use the E-Gift Card. Q: How will I know if an E-Gift Card that I purchased is picked up by the recipient? A: You will receive an e-mail from The Company Store confirming the E-Gift Card has been picked up by the recipient. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, and the recipient has verified that they did not receive their E-Gift Card, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-323-8000. more
thecompanystore.com

...