0
Q:

How long does it take to lose weight on adderall?

0
I was on adderall in school, and it does make you lose weight. But it depends on your body, everyone is different. Also, it depends on how many millagrams you take, I took 40mg a day. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
So you hope to lose weight with your adderall prescription. Well, straight up....you might begin losing weight immediately. Adderall is an Amphetamine....which is a strong stimulant. Stimulants will cause a decrease in appetite, so you'll simply just eat less. However, at some point you'll build a tolerance to your prescribed dose and the appetite loss will no longer be there. At this point, it's likely to gain the weight back and possibly more! You're other option to maintain the loss of appetite is to up your dose. And this is how a cycle of abuse and addiction begins. You know the "super evil" drug Meth? It's also an Amphetamine. So you know when you see a tweaker, they're always so skinny(and pale, cracked out, paranoid, ect)? You'll look like that at some point..... more
answers.yahoo.com
0
yea just stop eating i hear death is good for losing weight or extreme famine fatty more
answers.yahoo.com

...