how long have you been in a relationship?

Entertainment
0
Natali Demon

0
Sonya123 Sonya

I have a serious relationship with a girl from Ukraine named Maria. she has a pleasant appearance and a beautiful body. besides, she loves me with all her heart and wants to live with me all her life. I studied https://bride-forever.com/blog/how-to-make-a-woman-fall-in-love-with-you-3 how to make a woman fall in love with you and thanks to this our relationship began to develop rapidly. I’m sure this will help you too and you will find yourself the perfect soul mate

0
Samara Samara123

5 years.

Probably his unadventurous tendencies. He’s a chicken breast and rice every night sort of person. I like to go to the newest restaurant in town, I really like cuisines with a lot of spice (authentic Indian food is delicious) or interesting flavor (Vietnamese food is comfort food for me).

He LOVES to stay inside. I’m active and am doing home improvement projects, chores, or trying to learn how to relax (yeah I am insufferable that way — I have to learn how to chill out). He is naturally zen. “Why don’t you do something?” “Why can’t you wind down?”

He’s a Republican which sucks. And generally unawares of political things. I am a reformed government nerd (though it’s come back in light of the election as you’ll see on my profile) and do a good deal of volunteering with a nonprofit and NOW (Nat’l org of women).

I talk a lot relative to him. He’s VERY introverted and stoic usually. Especially at parties or in public. So I look like a spazzy spaz next to him. I keep it cool…I swear!