-1
Q:

How long is the shelf life of potassium iodide?

rank
1
1
7 year shelf-life from date of manufacture for IOSAT Potassium Iodide.
5 year shelf-life from date of manufacture for ThyroShield Potassium Iodide.
5 year shelf-life from date of manufacture for Thyrosafe Potassium Iodide.

0
iOSAT™ Tablets are FDA approved for seven years and should be stored unopened in a dry environment at room temperature. return to top 4. How long does it usually take from the time I submit my electronic order until the time I get my product? Orders received by Anbex can normally be expected to be shipped within one week. return to top 5. How long does the protection last? Each iOSAT™ Tablet provides 24 hours of protection. return to top 6. How long has Anbex been in business? Anbex was formed shortly after the Three Mile Island accident in 1979. The company received its NDA (the FDA approval to sell the product) in 1982 after FDA review of the product and its manufacturing process. return to top 7. Does KI help prevent other cancers that might occur other places in the body? iOSAT™ only protects against radioactive iodine which can injure the thyroid and cause thyroid cancer, thyroid nodules, and other thyroid problems. The product is essentially ineffective against other ... more
anbex.com

Related Experts

sylvia shelby
Life expert
21
Larry Hunt
Life expert
20
Carla Fister
Life expert
18
...