How long should a facebook video upload take if the AVI file is 161mb?

0
Posted TryToKi55 edited answer

0
TryToKi55 TryToKi55 edited answer

hey, dude, frankly speaking you could shot an interesting or funny video and your video will be popular by itself and you have nothing to do, but if your video is interesting and still doesn’t have a lot of views you could artificially boost the number of views. For example, I purchased a lot of times an artificial boost of my video on Facebook with the help of the guys that are occupying with it for a long time. If you’re interested in, then you have to visit site, to mention the link to your video on Facebook and then simply to pay, and then you will get desired number of views of your video on Facebook 🙂

0
Silisenor

but how much will it take my video to become popular? and what can I do to make my video to be popular?

0

161mb is a fairly large file, specially to upload onto facebook. See if you can reduce the file size.