How long should my dog or cat take ARTHRIX for Dogs and Cats?

ARTHRIX cat Cats dog
0

0
Smart Smart

I guess you should consult your vet. You can try to find answer online, this resource  Pet Express can help.

0

ARTHRIX is typically taken for the life of your pet. Animals with poor mobility will benefit if you give ARTHRIX for Dogs and Cats on a daily basis. ARTHRIX for Dogs and Cats also is an important nutrition for young and healthy animals, and will promote a healthy skin and coat, and optimal joint maintenance. Q: What should I do to keep my pet pain free after starting him/her on ARTHRIX for Dogs and Cats? A: A well balanced nutritious diet is essential for maintaining your dog’s or cat’s health. Only use a high quality food. Moderate activity also is essential for the long-term well being of your older pet. Do not over exercise your old dog, even though he or she seems to act like a young dog again! Too much exercise may harm your dog. In times of need, it is safe to give some extra tablets of ARTHRIX for a few days. Q: My cat does not seem to like ARTHRIX. What can I do? A: While most dogs love ARTHRIX, cats tend to be more fussy eaters and some cats plain refuse it (although most cats