0
Q:

How long will it take Carrie Underwood to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner"?

Answers

0
(From starting note to last note sung.) Over 1:42 - 6/5 Under 1:42 - 2/3 I bet the under, after watching several Carrie Underwood National Anthem performances -- all of which clocked in under 1:42. This could not have been any more tense at my house as we watched yesterday -- as the stopwatch ticked closer and closer, the panic level got higher and higher. In the end, Carrie Underwood held that last note for a few extra seconds... and went over 1:42. Sam's result: Loss. Running tally: 0/1 • Over/under jersey number of the player to score the first TD. Over 25.5 - -125 Under 25.5 - -115 I thought I had this one. Almost all of the key offensive threats on the Saints have jersey numbers below 25.5, and a few Colts did too. It was a pro-Saints bet -- I really didn't think they'd be as nervous as they turned out to be. As the first quarter wound down and Peyton Manning drove the Colts down the field, I knew I was in trouble. And when he hit Pierre Garcon (jersey number: 85) for the game's ... more

...