How many albums has neo-soul artist little jackie released in his career?”

0

0

Little Jackie is an American band consisting of Imani Coppola and Adam Pallin. Little Jackie, which derives its name from the 1989 hit song “Little Jackie Wants to Be a Star” by Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam, released a hit single in 2008 called “The World Should Revolve Around Me” from their debut album The Stoop.[1][2] Coppola was a solo singer, whose most successful single was “Legend of a Cowgirl”, from the 1997 album Chupacabra.[3] Adam Pallin is the programmer/producer of the duo. In 2008, Coppola and Pallin signed a contract with S-Curve, an independent label owned by Steve Greenberg, to issue an album.[4] This coincided with the duo’s television debut on Late Night with Conan O’Brien.[4] Album promotion is by Nabbr, a company that has created viral video campaigns for Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse.[5] Coppola, originally signed as a solo act with Columbia Records, plans to approach the music business differently with Little Jackie, bolstered by her experiences.[6] She also sees

0

Coppola was a solo singer, whose most successful single was “Legend of a Cowgirl”, from the 1997 album Chupacabra.[3] Adam Pallin is the programmer/producer of the duo. In 2008, Coppola and Pallin signed a contract with S-Curve, an independent label owned by Steve Greenberg, to issue an album.[4] This coincided with the duo’s television debut on Late Night with Conan O’Brien.[4] Album promotion is by Nabbr, a company that has created viral video campaigns for Justin Timberlake and Amy Winehouse.[5] Coppola, originally signed as a solo act with Columbia Records, plans to approach the music business differently with Little Jackie, bolstered by her experiences.[6] She also sees Little Jackie as an opportunity to get back into pop.[7] As she told noted UK R&B writer Pete Lewis of the award-winning Blues & Soul in July 2008: “Whereas, in my opinion, Imani Copola is a REAL artist, Little Jackie represents my ‘POPULAR’ artist side… And to me this is probably my last attempt at becoming a su