How many musical instruments are played in a cappella performance?

2
Posted Glen Moore edited answer

0
Glen Moore Glen Moore edited answer

Well, yes, a cappella is vocal. But I don’t like the vocals. I wouldn’t say I like when people sing without music, and they are not accompanied by instrumental music. I love instrumental music. And now imagine if the choir will play under the ukulele. I think it will be a masterpiece. I love the sound of the ukulele. It is charming to the ear and brings bliss. So that you understand junumusic.com. There is a lot of information about the shark and a lot of facts that will help you. I also advise you to study this tool, and it is never superfluous to study a new tool.

0
Kian Jackson

voice only, no musical instruments

0

Not sure how many exactly. But I am really curious – why there is no handpan out there? I have just get some from https://handpanguru.com , and really want to organize “Handpan version of Oasis” – does anybody wanna join?

0

There are no instruments used when you sing a cappella. Singing a cappella is difficult to master, but sounds great once it is achieved.