0
Q:

How Many players can foul out of a game?

0
It might be until 5 players are left, but there was a college women's basketball game, and it was 2 players against 5 for the other team. I guess you just need 2 players to throw the ball in for out of bounds plays. more
answers.yahoo.com

0
That's a good question, and I've always wondered that as well. I've even attempted it in Video Games, but never got successful at getting more then three people fouled out. I set out to research that and I found the answer. If five players are currently in a game, and one gets his 6th foul they have to remain in the game but one extra free throw will be awarded to the other team depending on who they foul out. This is the rule in the NBA, NCAA, and WNBA. Also if one is sent out with an injury, the last player who got fouled out must come back into the game. They always have to keep it at a fair amount of 5v5. Good question, I've always wondered that and now we both got the answer. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
I once saw highlights of a woman's game where they all fouled out and it ended up about 3-on-5, so they can go below five players. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
the players can foul out as much as they want. but when you have less than five players you must forfeit. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
My guess is that you can foul out as many people as long as you still have 5 players to still play. So if you have a team of 10 players, that means 5 players can be fouled out. Im guessing is anymore more then that get fouled out the game will be called. Thats my guess . more
answers.yahoo.com

...