0
Q:

How many women did Ted Bundy kill?

0
No one really knows for sure, but when Florida detectives told him that the F.B.I. believed his toll was thirty-six victims, he said "Add one digit to that, and you'll have it." Only he knew if he meant 37, 136, or 360. Throughout his years of imprisonment, Ted wrote dozens of letters to me and sometimes made oblique statements that could be construed as partial confessions. Initially, I tried to write the Ted Bundy saga as if I were only an observer, and no part of the story. It didn't work because I had been part of the story, so after two hundred pages, I started over on The Stranger Beside Me. There were times when I had to drop in and out of the scenario with memories and connections that seemed relevant. "Stranger" was my first book. And this is my twenty-third book. Once again, I have found myself part of the story, more than I would choose to be in some instances. Many of the men and women who investigated these cases are long-time friends. I have taught seminars at law ... more

0
No one really knows for sure, but when Florida detectives told him that the F.B.I. believed his toll was thirty-six victims, he said, "Add one digit to that, and you'll have it." Only he knew if he meant 37, 136, or 360. Throughout his years ofimprisonment, Ted wrote dozens of letters to me, and sometimes made oblique statements that could be construed as partial confessions. Initially, I tried to write the Ted Bundy saga as if I were only an observer, and no part of the story. It didn't work because I had been part of the story, so after two hundred pages, I started over on The Stranger Beside Me. There were times when I had to drop in and out of the scenario with memories and connections that seemed relevant. Stranger was my first book; this is my twenty-third. Once again, I have found myself part of the story, more than I would choose to be in some instances. Many of the men and women who investigated these cases are longtime friends. I have taught seminars at law enforcement ... more
search.barnesandnoble.com
0
There is little doubt, according to this version of Ted Bundy&#146s maniacal killing frenzies, that the number is well over 36 and possibly as high as 360... ? Ted Bundy was, in my own opinion, a man ruled by his rage... a rage that was never really understood by anyone, especially himself. He was &#147crazy&#148 and totally &#147sane&#148 ... even bragging that the psychiatrists couldn&#146t find any evidence that would indicate insanity or even abnormality. He was highly intelligent, with a magnetic personality that had gained the adoration of many, many women who believed they were in love with Ted Bundy and grieved for him [some even having nervous breakdowns] when he was executed. Some of these women who loved Ted so desperately, were attributed with saying that he only needed kindness.. They were certain he wouldn&#146t hurt them.... I believe they should have been gifted with a scrapbook of photos - Ted&#146s victims, who never had a chance to show kindness or anything else... ... more
0
No one really knows for sure. Bundy admits to 35 but experts believe it was over 100. more
mysterycrimescene.com

...