How might health care professionals provide the basic requirements of life to an unconscious patient?

0

0
Mark Towers

Ce n’est pas amusant de ne pas satisfaire votre partenaire au lit. Afin de ne pas tomber dans de telles situations, je vous conseille d’essayer ces comprimés https://francepharmacie.fr/acheter-generique-viagra/ , car ils m’aident toujours.

0
Jogn Cartman

As a medical assistant I can say that health care professionals must pay a special attention to an unconscious patient, cause his state can change in every minute and we must be prepared do react quickly and to save him. But this kind of situations are much more difficult for the relatives, friends that are waiting for an answer from us, from the nurses and doctors and unfortunately, we can’t say exactly when their beloved one will wake up. I remember a boy that stayed in coma for 5 months and however his family were looking for the best doctors and read all reviews about the best hospitals on patientscommunity.org, a portal which the patients use a lot, we couldn’t save the boy.

0

Health care professionals will determine whether an unconscious patient requires cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR). If the patient is not breathing, they will administer CPR, a combination of rescue breathing and chest compressions.