How much are the blinds at a poker table in a casino?

0
Posted Dan Golfy edited answer

0
Dan Golfy Dan Golfy edited answer

Nice info, thank you for it, it is very useful for beginner player ho is just starting learning how to play poker and how to start earning money on it. If there was so much information when I was starting working on it I would lean it much quicker. But with the help of hard work and much experience I am playing very well and a serious part of my income is poker. I am using poker agent Bandar Judi Online to find good casino platforms and to play through it.

0

Depends on which casino, some have a bigger range of stakes than others. The lowest no-limit hold’em game you can play is 1/2 which has min buy-in of 60 and max of 300. The highest might be 5/10, 10/20, or higher depending on which casino or if there’s popular demand for a high game that night (for instance, the night of a big tournament). The lowest limit hold’em game is 2/4, which i believe has min buy-in of 20 and i don’t think it has a max. The highest might be something like 40/80 but again it depends on which casino. If you’re asking this, then you probably intend to play low stakes. If you’re gonna play 1/2NL, you can bring like 600 and buy-in for 200, then you’ll have 3 buy-ins. Or if a stack gets down to 100 you can add 100 to it so you’re not short-stacked. If you bust out 3 times you probably won’t feel like playing more. If you’re gonna play limit hold’em, 200 should be more than enough to last a while in 2/4 (otherwise you’re not folding nearly enough!).