0
Q:

How much does it cost to mail a letter to Hawaii from the continental U.S.?

0
• Do I need to use international postage? • Do I need to put the country "USA" in the address? • What is the postal state abbreviation for Hawaii? • How much is priority shipping to/from Hawaii? • Is insurance, registered mail, proof of delivery, etc. etc. available? • How much is UPS, FedEx, etc. shipping to/from Hawaii? • I'm still lost. Can you give me a sample address? • Do you accept American money? Q: How much does it cost to mail a letter to Hawaii from the continental U.S. (otherwise known as the mainland)? A: First, a little history. Hawaii became a state in 1959. We are not merely a territory or a possession (those involved in the sovreignty movement may disagree, but that has no bearing on postage issues). Therefore, the postage to Hawaii follows normal U.S. Postal Service regulations -- right now, it's 37 cents for a 1-ounce letter. Q: Do I need to use international postage? A: No, not if you live within the United States. Regular postage is fine. Don't spend 50 cents ... more
geocities.com

...