How much garbage do Americans generate in a year?

Americans garbage year
0

0

According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 251.3 million tons of municipal solid waste (MSW) were generated in 2006 – an increase of 13 million tons from 2000. In 1960, only 88.1 million tons of MSW were generated. Figure 2 graphically depicts MSW generation over time. The amount of garbage we produce is a function of the size of the population and the strength of the economy. As our popuation increases, our country generates more trash. A strong economy can also increase the size of the waste stream. Per person generation, however, can vary depending on other factors, including the “lightweighting” of products. Figure 2.

0

According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, 251.3 million tons of municipal solid waste (MSW) were generated in 2006 – an increase of 13 million tons from 2000. In 1960, only 88.1 million tons of MSW were generated. Figure 2 graphically depicts MSW generation over time. The amount of garbage we produce is a function of the size of the population and the strength of the economy. As our popuation increases, our country generates more trash. A strong economy can also increase the size of the waste stream. Per person generation, however, can vary depending on other factors, including the “lightweighting” of products.

0

I think that a lot. I also used a couple of services and it’s very important to sort all the garbage. Recently, I decided to use https://royal-junk.com/ which is going to be a good junk removal company but I haven’t used their service. They are going to open their website soon.