How much is the essay worth on the CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam)?

0
Posted

How much is the essay worth on the CAHSEE (California High School Exit Exam)?

0

The student response [to the essay question] can earn up to four points. Since each essay is rated by two readers, the scores are averaged. The averaged score for each essay is reported to the student and the schools. For example, if a student’s response receives a 4 and a 3, the scores are averaged and the reported score is 3.5. ELA scores are reported on a scale ranging from 250 to 450. The students’ score on the writing task is “weighted” to account for 20 percent of their ELA scale score. Students’ multiple-choice scores for reading and writing are summed and then weighted to account for the remaining 80 percent of their scale score.

0
Pablo Ezobare

Hello. It worth 80. If you need to write essay and you dont know how you should ask professionals about it. Or you can rely this work to professional who had written lots of essays.  For myself I prefer to buy thesis at this writing service and I`m really satisfied of their work. I really think this service is quite good. So dont waste your time and have a look!

0
LiLo

Essay prices are different. It all depends on the complexity of the essay and your topic. I think that the answers to your questions you will find on this service http://enhelp.org. I wish you luck!

Related Questions