how much salt to use

CookingCooking
0
Samir Doshi Posted

how much salt to use

0

Do not drown your food in salt. Most food already contains a lot of sodium (salt) so just put a little bit at first and if it comes down to it where you still need a bit for flavor, add a little more salt. Rinse and repeat! 🙂

0

A pinch of salt. In every situation use a pinch of salt 🙂

0

I think that we must learn to eat without any “extra” salt, sugar etc. It will be difficult at start, but soon or later your “taste” will get used to this.

0
Katrine A.

As small as a pinch of salt will be best so you can estimate the level of saltiness in your food.  You can always add more pinches gradually when you don’t get satisfied with the taste.  In cooking it’s better to have less taste than have it with a very strong flavor as it will be very hard to balance then.

0
Newtonz

And also it depends in which type of kitchen appliances you gonna cook your breakfast (or lunch) and type of program (if you cook in automatic appliances). When I bought my wife japanese rice cooker (the third in this list: https://cozyhousetoday.com/best-japanese-rice-cooker-reviews/), she told me that every program requires it’s own portion of salt, pepper and other spices.