0
Q:

How old should a puppy leave its mother?

1 2
0
A puppy needs to be 8-12 weeks old to be able to leave its mother. If I were you I would not trust a breeder who sold you that 6 week old puppy! more
answers.yahoo.com

0
A puppy needs to be 8 weeks old before he can leave his mother. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
6 weeks is too young. A puppy needs to stay with his mother at least 8 weeks. Dogs that leave their mother too early are prone to more emotional problems such as separation anxiety. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
Any breeder that would let a pup go at six weeks is in the class of puppy mill or backyard breeder. A pup should be with mom and litter mates for 10-12 weeks. The pups learn bite inhibition (not to bite hard when playing) and socialization from each other. If you take a pup too young you will soon be back on here asking how you stop your pup from biting all the time. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
The puppy should live with its mother for 8 to 10 weeks. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
generally weaning starts by 6 weeks, it is safe to separate a litter to its mother and litter mates at 8 weeks. The influence of the puppy's litter mates increases at four to six weeks as he or she learns more about being a dog. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
No, it isn´t. Dogs shouldn´t live their mothers when they are 8 weeks and under - 8 weeks is about two months. Before they need to socialize with their brothers so they can have a normal puppy live. Under those conditions, he can grow up into a sociable, fun, dog. Dogs under 8 weeks are too fragile (not only phisically, but mentally) to go home with you. Suggest the breeder two more weeks. ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::... I love the name. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
You should not collect a puppy until 8 weeks old, The period between 6 and 8 week's the Pack status develops. Learns proper interaction and dominant/submissive behavior. more
answers.yahoo.com
0
I think 6 weeks is to young. You should wait until he is at least 10 weeks old. He needs the wamth and comfort of his mother and siblilings. Once you do get him though make sure he gets plenty of warmth and commfort!! Good luck!! more
answers.yahoo.com
0
at least 2-3 months old. bcoz the puppy still needs the mothers milk that is why. more
answers.yahoo.com
1 2

...