How reliable is the predictions made in the computer generated horoscopes?

0
Posted Alison Hardy edited answer

0

If the software is good, computer horoscope is useful so far as computation and casting of charts are concerned but predictions can not be relied upon at all as only some individuals feed the data in a particular programme. As it is next to impossible to provide all the possible combinations simultaneously for every single horoscope, therefore repetition of same prediction is found in different horoscope and in most horoscopes totally contradictory results are also predicted. In fact intuition plays a great role in delineating a horoscope and this is totally absent in case of computer horoscope.

0
Alison Hardy Alison Hardy edited answer

I think that some real horoscopes are much better. I recommend you to take a look at the one from https://horoscopelovemoney.com/horoscope/libra/ and I think that you will like it a lot too. They are pretty interesting and I think they are true. Take a look there 😉