How should I dispose of old paint and household chemicals?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

Residents of Guilford County may take household hazardous waste, including paint and varnish, batteries, fluorescent light tubes, pesticides and herbicides, solvents and pool chemicals, to the Household HazardousWaste Collection Facility at 2750 Patterson Street in Greensboro at no charge. Click here for more information about acceptable materials, directions and hours,or call Susan Heim at 336-641-3792.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.