How to alter thumbnail settings to deal with non-square photos?

0

0

I am using image, img_assist and flash_gallery modules and am looking for a way to modify thumbnail sizes on individual basis so they don’t smush (highly technical term, I realize) non-square photos. For instance, I want to upload a horizontal logo but it comes out looking horrible. I imagine the answer is simple enough; I just haven’t been able to find it. Can anyone out there help? ALSO, am still seeking some help on podcasting set up; problem outlined in this post: http://drupal.org/node/76668 FINALLY, I converted my site to Drupal a month ago and am receiving quite a bit of nice comments — and use. Had a straight HTML site before and the big changes with the Drupal site is that a) people are going to more pages; b) they’re spending more time on the site; and c) they are participating more… One minor annoyance is having to have a redirect to drupal folder at the main url. As near as I can tell, trying to rectify that is such a major hassle it’s not worth it. If anyone has a quick