How to apply for certified copies of T.S.L.R & Town Survey Sketches (Record of Measurements) ROM in Hyderabad ?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

The parties have to approach the Office of DD, Hyd. for this purpose. Certified copies of Town Survey sketches (ROMs) and Town Survey Land Register are being issued to the private parties and other organisations on requisition. Following procedure is being followed for issue of certified copies of T.S.L.R and R.O.Ms.
This link is broken. Help us!
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.