How to choose home security system?

Technology
0
Requiem

How do I choose a home security system? There are so many of them and I can’t decide on my own

I have a summer cottage and I fear it can be burgled when I’m not there

0
Bartmond

I’m not an expert, but I’ve heard that ajax has a decent mobile app. Doesn’t it show the charging level in the sensors? It seems to me that it would be much more convenient to change the batteries in case of something. By the way, the same thing happens on the iPhone when you connect your Airpods. Why not check if Ajax has the same what in the application? I think that it is worth reading more information on the sabzh on the official website of the brand or asking for help from the technical support staff.

0
Verdun

If you want to choose a reliable security system for yourself, then you should try to read about wireless ones. For example I found a website https://ajax.systems/, which describes in detail all the advantages of wireless security systems, cameras and sensors. By the way, I installed this system in my house and was surprised at how easily they are mounted to the walls due to the lightness of the material. Also, all sensors and cameras can be easily controlled via the smartphone screen. This is very convenient.

0
Mark Towers

If you have a cottage, you can just get a big dog. It would be the greatest security system