0
Q:

How to get clients for my computer repair business?

Answers

0
I used to run a similar business in Australia before we moved to the United States. We used to advertise in the classified section of the news papers. Some people would ring for free tech support, but most people genuinely needed help. I definitely got enough business to help me go through uni. Google adwords is too expensive (and chances are if their computer is broken they cant access it anyway)! However you could try very localised targeting like restricting the area to a 50 mile radius from your home/place of business. Using magnetic signs is cheap and if you design them cleverly with a good name that people can remember chances are you will pick up business from them. Best of luck and I hope it works out for you! more
answers.yahoo.com

0

Growing a business and getting clients can be difficult if you are uncertain as to how to go about it.  When trying to offer a service in which there are many available options for potential clients to choose from, the difficulty level significantly increases.  This is true for computer repair businesses.  With so many options available to repair computers (i.e. apple computers and pc's), getting customers to choose your company can be tough.  Despite the difficulty, there are a few good ways to go about getting clients.

Here are 3 great ways to go about getting clients for a computer repair business.

1.  Social Media

Using outlets such as Twitter and Facebook are fantastic ways to get people to take notice of your company.  By posting useful "tweets" on Twitter and even offering discounts to your followers, you will have more people notice your company.  The more people who know your copmany exists, the more customers you can get.  Post similar discounts for your fans on Facebook.  Also, if time permits, start a blog about computers.  Discuss features apple computers have, talk about the latest pc to hit stores, even give tips as to how to troubleshoot a few common problems people encounter with their computers.  Using social media is a great way to get people to take notice of your company and view you as an expert in computer repair.

2.  Email Marketing

This is another great way to get clients.  Create an email list of current clients you have and send out monthly emails to them with special deals for referring their friends.  Word of mouth is a great way to get your product out there because people tend to trust the advice and referrals given to them by family members and friends.  By offering an incentive to current customers to bring in new customers, your client base will grow.

3.  Set Up Revenue Share Deals

Reach out to companies in the computer field (i.e. stores that sell computers, people who blog about technology, ect.) and offer to set up a revenue share deal with them.  Tell them that for every customer they send your way, they will get a certain percentage of your profit for that customer.  This is a great way to not only increase your client base but also make your company more well known throughout the business world.

As previously stated, growing your customer base can be difficult.  However if you use these three tips, you should have success increasing your number of clients.

...