How to make liquid glass slime?

FeaturedCrafts
0
Sabrina B Posted

How to make liquid glass slime?

0
Sam

I ordered a special blender on the site https://devices4home.com/best-ninja-blender/ with micro nozzles. We must pour water, hydrogen peroxide, egg white and some borax into it. I don’t remember anything else. Must see. After all this ninja blender has to do the rest. Just do not forget to put the lid in place, otherwise the entire kitchen will be in thinner. I know that)

0
Pattrykuu

First Step: Add 1 cup of warm water to first bowl then add 1 teaspoon of Borax and mix it.                                                                                                            Second Step: You need to make glue mixture so add 1/2 cup of clear glue into second bowl and 1/2 cup of water and mix it.                                                                  Third Step: Add Borax mixture into glue and use your hand to mix it (it should form instantly)

And now you have a nice slime 😀

0
Shayna Resnick

Try looking at Pinterest

0
VARSHA AGARWAL
  1. STEP 1: In a bowl mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of glue. …
  2. STEP 2: Make up your slime activator by mixing together 1/4 tsp borax powder and 1/2 cup warm water in a separate bowl. …
  3. STEP 3: Add the borax slime activator solution {borax powder and water} to the glue/water mixture.
0
sunnysunny

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.  shell shockers