How to make liquid glass slime?

FeaturedCrafts
0
Sabrina B Posted

How to make liquid glass slime?

0
Rahul Pandey

Add the Lime in the liquid of the glass to make the ‘Liquid glass Lime’.

0
Nishatbi

Take 1 cup of water in a bowl

Take 1/2 cup of glue in a bowl

Add borax with glue

Put slime to dry

0
Sam

I ordered a special blender on the site https://devices4home.com/best-ninja-blender/ with micro nozzles. We must pour water, hydrogen peroxide, egg white and some borax into it. I don’t remember anything else. Must see. After all this ninja blender has to do the rest. Just do not forget to put the lid in place, otherwise the entire kitchen will be in thinner. I know that)

0
Pattrykuu

First Step: Add 1 cup of warm water to first bowl then add 1 teaspoon of Borax and mix it.                                                                                                            Second Step: You need to make glue mixture so add 1/2 cup of clear glue into second bowl and 1/2 cup of water and mix it.                                                                  Third Step: Add Borax mixture into glue and use your hand to mix it (it should form instantly)

And now you have a nice slime 😀

0
Shayna Resnick

Try looking at Pinterest