How to make liquid glass slime?

FeaturedCrafts
0
Sabrina B Posted

How to make liquid glass slime?

0
Pattrykuu

First Step: Add 1 cup of warm water to first bowl then add 1 teaspoon of Borax and mix it.                                                                                                            Second Step: You need to make glue mixture so add 1/2 cup of clear glue into second bowl and 1/2 cup of water and mix it.                                                                  Third Step: Add Borax mixture into glue and use your hand to mix it (it should form instantly)

And now you have a nice slime 😀

0
Shayna Resnick

Try looking at Pinterest

0
VARSHA AGARWAL
  1. STEP 1: In a bowl mix 1/2 cup water and 1/2 cup of glue. …
  2. STEP 2: Make up your slime activator by mixing together 1/4 tsp borax powder and 1/2 cup warm water in a separate bowl. …
  3. STEP 3: Add the borax slime activator solution {borax powder and water} to the glue/water mixture.
0
sunnysunny

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.  shell shockers

0
Ketti Larson

if i’m not mistaken then there is my technology