How to make liquid glass slime?
This is the direction how to make a liquid glass slime 🙂
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine a 1/2 cup of glue with 1/2 cup of hot water and mix well.
2. Mix a 1/2 teaspoon of borax into your remaining 1 cup of hot water and stir, letting the borax dissolve
3. Now pour the borax water into your glue mixture and stir (ingredients should start coming together quickly to form slime).
4. Keep mixing with your hands for a few minutes to incorporate as much as the borax water mixture as possible.
5. Pour out the excess water, remove the slime from the bowl and knead the slime in your hands for a couple of minutes.
You can do this simply by using Elmer’s clear glue.
These are what you need:
- 1 cup Elmer’s Washable PVAClear Glue
- 1 cup water to mix with glue
- 1 cup of warm water to mix with borax powder
- 1/2 tsp Borax Powder
- Measuring cups, bowl, spoon or craft sticks
Follow these steps:
- Put 1 cup of clear glue into a bowl.
- Add 1 cup of water and stir.
- Mix 1/2 teaspoon of Borax powder and 1 cup of hot water on a separate container. Stir well.
- Add the slime activator solution (Borax and water from Step 3) to the bowl containing the glue.
- Start stirring and your slime will begin to form.
- Immediately remove the slime to a dry container once it has formed.