How to make my PC to work faster?
Sometimes it’s enough to clean up your PC and all errors and problems are disappearing. I can recommend a great tool that I always use – PC Repair. Perfect way to solve some problems with your PC, try it – https://tweakbit.com/pcrepair
- Clear the temporary data of the computer by deleting files in the temp folder, find it by typing %TEMP% in windows search bar and then delete all the files, it will not affect system processes.
- Disable windows search by following these steps.
- In Windows 8, go to your Start Screen. In Windows 10 just enter the Start Menu.
- Type msc into the search bar.
- Now the services dialog box will open up
- In the list, look for Windows Search, right-click and choose Properties
- Under the General tab within the Properties box, look where it says Startup Type
- The Startup Type is always set to automatic, this is where you open the drop down menu and choose Disabled. Click Apply
- Restart your computer.
Also you can disable the visual effects of windows,
- In the Start/taskbar search field, type Sysdm.cpl and then press Enter key to open System Properties dialog.
- Switch to the Advanced tab. In the Performance section, click Settings button. You should now see Performance options dialog.
- Here, choose Adjust for best performance if you want to turn off all visual effects and gain the best possible system performance. Finally, click Apply button.