How to make slime?

Crafts
0
Sabrina B Posted

How to make non sticky slime with a nice texture.

0
Angiec797 Sabrina B commented on answer

Mix elmers glue, in my opinion use clear elmers glue so you slime comes out clear, and borax together in a bowl and let it sit for about 5 to 10 minutes

1
Nicole Schaub Sabrina B commented on answer

How my daughter makes slime is just with cornstarch and water. Mix the two together to the consistency you like. Slime can be made with borax but I find that unsafe.

0
Nwafor James

In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup of while glue and 1 tablespoon of liquid laundry detergent. Stir to combine, then wait a few minutes for it to turn gooey. If you want to make colored slime, stir in a few drops of food coloring into the glue before you add the detergent.

0

In a bowl, combine 1/4 cup of while or clear school glue. We use Elmers clear glue.  Add a tablespoon of liquid laundry detergent (we use Tide).  Stir to combine, then wait a few minutes for it to turn gooey. If you want to make colored slime, stir in a few drops of food coloring into the glue before you add the detergent.

0
Jacob Demitro

Tide liquid dish soap and Elmer glue