0
Q:

I accidentally swallowed a small piece of wax paper when eating a pizza.is it dangerous?

Add your answer...

1 Answer

0
Generally not! Your stomach can take care of it. Don't worry! The human digestive system can take care of small seeds (which are harder) and small bones. Your stomach acid will dissolve the paper easily. more
answers.yahoo.com.au
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

Related Experts

Tom Wagner
Food expert
172
Mark Baker
Food expert
50
Rick Baldwin
Food expert
20
...