0
Q:

I accidently ate mouldy bread! Will it hurt me?

Add your answer...

8 Answers

0
No, bread mould will not hurt you. It just makes the bread have a musky taste. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
Thanks for your feedback!

Related Videos

0
No. You`ll be fine. If it wasn`t mouldy enough to make you taste the musty mould, all the better. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
No, the mold won't hurt you, it may give you a stomach ache, at worse. Unless it was Rye bread with mold on it... then you'll probably trip a bit, but nothing harmful. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
No, it won't hurt you. Toasting it even made it safer to eat. When I was a child, we couldn't throw moldy bread away, we just scraped it off and ate it anyway. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
No it wont hurt you because the mould has penicillin in it which is commonly used in medicines but throw the rest away :) more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
the chances are that the bacteria in it was killed when you toasted the bread. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
i doubt there would have been enough mould to hurt you especially if you didnt notice the furry texture while you were eating. also the heat from the toaster will have probably killed some of the nasties. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com
0
Depends, unless you and your brother have mould allergy. It won't hurt that much. Just a tummy ache. more
uk.answers.yahoo.com

Not the answer you're looking for? Try asking your own question.

...