I already have a VA, WV, PA, NC or PA Concealed Handgun Permit; do I really need to take the 4-hour Mutli-State CCW course in order to apply for the Utah non-resident 30+ state CCW?

CCW concealed handgun NC PA permit VA WV
0

0

It is an absolute requirement by the State of Utah for you to make application for their gold-standard Utah CCW that you complete the 4-hour CCW course that we host. Regardless of which other permits you may currently hold, or regardless of your personal or professional firearms experience in the military and/or law enforcement, the 4-hour CCW course is required if you wish to apply for a Utah concealed permit. This same course though allows you to also apply for a Virginia and/or a Florida CCW if you so desire.