I am a software engineer who wants to develop Web Services applications for Federal contractors affected by the FAR E-Verify clause. What do I do to begin?

0

0
Anny Key

Of course you need to start with finding a quality software test outsourcing service. Any software and applications should be tested and diagnosed for bugs. To get high-quality software it is necessary to carry out diagnostics at all stages of development. Only in this way your efforts will not be in vain.

0
Tamarina

Think about quality software testing.

0

The Employer Web Services ICD contains the information you need to develop and test your software interface. You can begin this process in one of two ways: To use Web Services, you must enroll in E-Verify. Once you enroll and sign your MOU, you then can request the ICD by sending an e-mail to www.viswebservices.test@csc.com.