I am a trucking company that only hauls containers (import or export) to and from the Ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach. Do I need to open an account for PierPASS OffPeak program?

0

0

Since you are not a BCO (Beneficial Cargo Owner) you are not required to register. However, you may want to open an account with PierPASS OffPeak program to access the TMF website (www.PierPASS-TMF.org) to determine if the TMF (Traffic Mitigation Fee) for the container(s) has been satisfied. As a hauler of containers to and from the Ports of Los Angles and Long Beach this is important if you are likely to pick up or deliver container(s) during peak hours when the TMF is enforced by the terminals.