I am an employer, and my company recently changed its mailing address. How do I notify the DOL of the new mailing address so that notices related to applications filed by my company are mailed to the proper address?

0

0

The employer should email the DOL Helpdesk at PLC.Atlanta@dol.gov as soon as possible to notify the DOL of the new address. The email should include the following: 1. Subject line of the email should state “Employer Change of Address.” 2. Body of email should include: a. The reason for the change of address request (i.e. moved office location); b. Employer’s FEIN; c. Mailing address the employer listed on pending application(s); d. Employer’s new mailing address; e. Effective date of the new mailing address; and f. Each PERM case number(s) and/or name(s) of the foreign workers for which the applications were filed that currently are pending with the DOL. In the alternative, the employer may mail a letter to the Atlanta National Processing Center (ANPC) in lieu of an email that includes all of the information listed above to notify the DOL of employer’s the change of address.