I am experiencing white specks in my water, or occasionally my faucets are clogged with white chips. What is causing this?

0

0

You may have a hot water heater problem. Defective internal dip tubes within your water heater may be the source of the chips. A federal district judge gave approval of a settlement against six national manufacturers of water heaters with defective plastic dip tubes. The manufacturers are Rheem, A.O., Smith, Bradford White, American Water Heater, Lochinvar, and State Industries. The Service Authority has no involvement in the lawsuit or the process to get reimbursements or benefits from the settlement. For more information, contact your water heater manufacturer.