I am graduating from my residency soon, and applying for privileges to practice at other hospitals. How do I obtain a claims history and verification of my insurance coverage?

0

0

As of October 1, 2007: If you are requesting verification of coverage and a claim history as of October 1, 2007, please contact Melissa Hartfiel with Alliant Healthcare Solutions via email at mhartfiel@alliantinsurance.com. Prior to September 30, 2007: Verification of coverage and a claims history may be obtained by contacting the Office of Risk Management, at (202) 994-3265. Forms for completion may be faxed to (202) 994-0130. If you are personally requesting the information, you will be asked to sign a release authorizing GW to release this information on your behalf. The Authorization form may be found under the “Forms” section of this website.