0
Q:

I AM HAVING PROBLEMS WITH THE GameCast FEATURE ON ESPN.com, WHO DO I CONTACT FOR HELP?

0
Before contacting us, we recommend that you try the following. 1. Be sure that Java is enabled on your browser. In Internet Explorer you can check this by selecting the Tools menu from the top of your browser and then clicking on "Internet Options" and then the Advanced Tab. In Netscape select "Preferences" from the "Edit" menu at the top of your browser, then click on the word "Advanced" on the left side of the Preferences dialogue. 2. Try reinstalling GameCast. Here are the instructions if you are using Internet Explorer: Go to View->Internet Options. Press Settings under Temporary Internet Files. Press View Objects button. Select ESPN.com MLB GameCast from list. Right click to bring up menu and select Remove. Press Yes to confirm. This will remove the CAB install from the computer. Next go to ESPN.com and launch GameCast. This will install a new CAB that will hopefully help. Here are the instructions if you are using Netscape: Netscape does not install applets locally. Each time ... more
espn.go.com
3 more sources
Hide

...