I don like the threaded “Conversation” manner which Gmail uses to organize message threads. Can I turn it off?

0

0

Google organizes email messages with the same subject header as threaded “conversations.” This feature is a crucial tool in helping to keep your email organized. It cannot be modified. The most recent email message in a conversation will always appear on “top” of your conversations; by opening the conversation you can view full details as to who the message is from and when it was sent. You can expand or collapse all of the messages in a conversation, and can delete invididual messages in a conversation without deleting the entire conversation. Additionally, you can choose who to reply to in a conversation (instead of replying to all of the members of a conversation), or forward a message (and edit it if necessary) in a conversation to someone outside of that conversation. For more details about using Conversations in Gmail, see our customized documentation.

0

No. Google organizes email messages with the same subject header as threaded “conversations.” This feature is a crucial tool in helping to keep your email organized. It cannot be modified. The most recent email message in a conversation will always appear on “top” of your conversations; by opening the conversation you can view full details as to who the message is from and when it was sent. You can expand or collapse all of the messages in a conversation, and can delete individual messages in a conversation without deleting the entire conversation. Additionally, you can choose who to reply to in a conversation (instead of replying to all of the members of a conversation), or forward a message (and edit it if necessary) in a conversation to someone outside of that conversation. For more details about using Conversations in Gmail, see our custom documentation.